Can be gifted
Can be traded
Can be sold
⭐ ANOMALY: Branched Tail...?
BROWBIRD - REQUIRES: Uncommon Split Tail OR Any rare or above tail + Nightmares
Branching tails on a browbird supposedly hints at possible painted satyr ancestry, however in the case of this one it seems to be something different. Something wrong. A parasite that clawed its way up from the depths of the Abyssal void and nestled itself deep within their heart, or perhaps they ARE that creature.
✦ Allows the tail to be split and branched. Minimum of 3 branches with as many branches as you'd like at max!
✦ Branches must be spaced from each other and cannot be clumped together.
✦ Branches can be placed anywhere on the main tail and should resemble the design above in relative max size and shape. They are not thorns/extra limbs/fins/tentacles!
✦ Branches themselves can also be split x1 each! (so one tendril can have up to 2 points)
✦ Branches can be docked/damaged as long as no blood or bone is showing and a few are still in tact
✦ Tail can be entirely or partially furred
✦ OPTIONAL: Tail can be hairless and covered in smooth skin
✦ OPTIONAL: Branches can be lightly prehensile
✦ TRAIT STACKING
- Tail follows the same length rarity as the existing tail. EX: if you have a rare tail the length of the tail and all branches must remain rare
- Tail thorns can be placed on the branches
- Razor tail tip can only be applied to the tip of the main tail. Branches cannot grow from the razor portion
- If the design has x2 or more tails they can all be branched!
- Scales and plate scales cannot be placed on the branches but can be placed on the main tail
- Hiros Tail wings cannot be placed on branches and branches cannot grow from tail wings
- DOES NOT STACK WITH: Astrean sea tail, revenant skeletal tail, ancient phoenix tails, or halv tails