★ Provides a STARGOLD discount at certain shops
Regular coupons can be used in the general shop and all seasonal and event shops that sell items for stargold.Coupons are gained through events, or crafting together x3 coupon scraps. It can't be used on MYO slots or specialty items!
A special half-off MYO coupon can also be obtained when your account reaches 1 YEAR OLD, and every year after. This discounts any MYO ITEM you purchase.
★ These items can be used to add or replace traits on certain characters.
All trait items are one time use and the item will be used up when a character design has been updated with the new/altered trait. Some traits can only be obtained through items and others are specific to one species..
★ These items can be used to add or replace traits on kitbulls AND as special rare crafting materials.
Kitbulls are highly susceptible to magic and their bodies change in response to these exceptionally strange items. All these items are one time use and the item will be used up when a character design has been updated with the new/altered trait.
Because these items are drenched in magical energy, they are also used in certain crafting recipes. Often times the entire object is a core component due to what it contains or it's potent aura. Either way, the item is always used up in the recipe being turned into something new or utterly drained of all magical use. When crafting, mutation and peculiars items are one time use.
Most mutations and peculiars can be obtained via the general shop, but a few are exclusive to events.
❗ APPAREL WILL SEE AN OVERHAUL IN THE FUTURE! KEEP THIS IN MIND IF PURCHASING/OBTAINING/USING APPAREL ITEMS!
★ Clothing items that can be used in prompts and on masterlist art
- If you keep the apparel item in your inventory YOU can use it on any character you own in standard payout prompts.
- Apparel can be used on masterlist art, however it will permanently bind that item to the character in their character inventory. Binding means it cannot be used on other characters. Attach the item to your design submission when adding it!
- Bound items are transferred with the character.
- If an item is bound it's optional to use it in prompts. You can still use other items in your inventory instead!
❓ Can I use visually similar outfit designs in masterlist art without binding the item?
- Elemental/enchanted items or any items that mimic traits (Ex: sparkles, wings) aren't possible outside apparel items, sales, or special circumstances, so you won't have to worry about it for items like that!
- For other apparel items (ex: muse's treasure) - It's fine to use something similar as long as it's not 1:1 identical, you just won't gain any perks from it.