Causes the satyr's aura to manifest in a visual form in some way relating to an aspect. This can sometimes be conjured at will but does not have to be. Things such as the body surrounded in smoke or clouds, hair made of fire, singed flora tips and singed fur tips, flowers made of ice, and more!
You must have the corresponding aspect to use an elemental effect. Ie: fire aspect for a fire elemental effect.
This trait can only be applied to:
- Eyes, mouth, blood, scars
- The tips of horns or tails
- Surrounding the body - Should not completely obstruct the character. Minimum of 25% coverage, but can be up to 50% of the character's body height.
- Elemental Mane - Adds a mane of elemental energy to the character.
- Up to 25% of the fur - Does not replace fur, only adds an elemental effect to it such as still-burning singed fur tips
- Replacing the hair with an elemental effect (such as flora)
- Replacing a limb with elemental effect (such as crystal)
Maximum coverage of this trait across all elements cannot exceed 75% of the design.
Each use of this trait only allows for one element. To have multiple elemental effects, multiple uses of the trait are required.
Cannot affect patches.
This trait is a WIP! While it is available for use, please be aware that designs submitted are more likely to be rejected if they use this trait due to lack of up to date reference material.