Characters can own items in this category, as well as name them!
❗ APPAREL WILL SEE AN OVERHAUL IN THE FUTURE! KEEP THIS IN MIND IF PURCHASING/OBTAINING/USING APPAREL ITEMS!
★ Clothing items that can be used in prompts and on masterlist art
- If you keep the apparel item in your inventory YOU can use it on any character you own in standard payout prompts.
- Apparel can be used on masterlist art, however it will permanently bind that item to the character in their character inventory. Binding means it cannot be used on other characters. Attach the item to your design submission when adding it!
- Bound items are transferred with the character.
- If an item is bound it's optional to use it in prompts. You can still use other items in your inventory instead!
❓ Can I use visually similar outfit designs in masterlist art without binding the item?
- Elemental/enchanted items or any items that mimic traits (Ex: sparkles, wings) aren't possible outside apparel items, sales, or special circumstances, so you won't have to worry about it for items like that!
- For other apparel items (ex: muse's treasure) - It's fine to use something similar as long as it's not 1:1 identical, you just won't gain any perks from it.
1 result found.