The rising sun burns the void from your flesh. You watch ink bubble up into smoke as your bodies contort back into their original shapes, the spikes melting from your back and pooling on the ground. An eye blinks up at you for a moment in the puddle of your shed skin — if you didn’t know any better, you might think it was smiling. It’s only a moment, though, and the sun soon burns that away, too.
Apart from a deep, yawning hunger and an ache in your muscles, there’s no evidence that anything happened the night prior. Some people awaken in their bedrooms, swearing up and down that they experienced a wild nightmare. Others are convinced it was absolutely real. You’re not sure what to believe, but the news is reporting on it as a widespread delusion. Mass hysteria.
You don’t feel hysterical, but maybe that’s a sign that you are. It’s hard to say what’s real or not. What you do know is that your skin doesn’t quite feel the same, like there’s an itch underneath bursting at the seams, or an air bubble trapped in the slime of your flesh. When you look into a mirror, your face doesn’t feel like it’s yours anymore. And the Inkwell? You feel a sense of trepidation at the idea of going back there, but there’s also something within you that tugs sharply whenever you think about it.
There’s no use spending too much time mulling it over. It’s a strange happening — one of many — that will soon be forgotten.
In a distant forest, a perfectly round circle of mushrooms sprouts up from the ground...
Check out the event gallery to browse 400+ pieces of artwork and writing by the community!
Thank you so much for participating. If you haven't submitted your approved prompts to the gallery yet it will remain open until the end of the month!
TOTAL EVENT submissions:
19 TOTAL WINNERS!
❓ Celestial Tickets are common MYO slots you can exchange HERE! Since we got so many submissions, the community has worked together to increase the slots being raffled from 1 up to 10! (+9 for getting 960 total raffle entries!)
★ RAFFLE GUIDELINES:
✦ Free raffle designs and designs made from raffle MYO slots cannot be traded or sold! You may gift them to someone else OR return them to staff to be re-raffled.
✦ If you win a PREMADE DESIGN (browbird, kitbull, painted satyr) you will be on cooldown and unable to enter for the next FREE PREMADE DESIGN
✦ If you win a MYO SLOT you will be on cooldown and unable to enter for the next MYO SLOT
✦ Cooldowns mentioned above expire after the next raffle of the same type only! You can still enter for other stuff, you just can't win a design or MYO slot twice in a row!
✦ Winning a companion/game item does not place you on cooldown.
✦ You can win once per raffle
✦ Game items won (aside from MYO slots) are not account bound unless specified and can be traded for anything C-S related (c-s art, c-s items, etc!)
‼️ IF YOU WON: Contact corrin via DISCORD or through a private report with a list of prizes in order of preference. Prizes listed should equal the number of your spot. (Ex: If you're winner #3, list 3 prizes!)
If we don't hear from you in 48 hours you will be rerolled!
★ These event quests are now closed!
- Night of the Wicked
★ This event quest will be available until the end of November 13th
- 👁️??? & mini puzzle associated with it!
‼️ These close at the end of December 2nd
★ DESIGN QUEUE
- The design queue for DESIGN UPDATES and NEW MYOs will be closed for NEW submissions until the end of November (3 weeks MAX), however it will be reopened earlier if cleared before then!
- If your design has already been submitted and is sent back to you for changes, you can still re-submit while the queue is closed
- Companions are unaffected by this and can still be submitted normally!
★ We currently have 40+ designs to review and have fallen behind due to the event workload. This is to ensure that we can focus on clearing out the queue! As we haven't seen activity this high before this year, we are still working on finding a manageable system!
★ To help with the growing workload we'll likely be bringing on new staff within the next few months.
★ In the future the design queue may be closed during certain events with high submission volume to allow staff the space to focus on prompt submissions!
★ RECENT UPDATE SUMMARY
- Our FAQ has been fully updated!
★ STARGOLD MYO SLOTS
- Gold MYO slots in the stargold specialty supply shop have been changed to a 1 month purchase cooldown each!
- All other methods of obtaining a slot are unaffected by this cooldown
★ PATREON UPDATES
- Patreon rewards are now being tested! These grants are fully manual so patience is appreciated with grant times!
★ APPAREL NOTICE REMINDER
- Heads up! APPAREL ITEMS will be overhauled accross the board in the future meaning some items may be rebalanced or changed entirely. Keep this in mind if you plan to obtain, trade, or use any apparel. The changes are still being planned, so it will be some time.
★ UPCOMING EVENTS
- We have a second smaller event planned for the end of November, keep an eye out!
You must log in to post a comment.Log in