You find yourself lost in a strange dream, but even when you wake you still feel a faint ripple at the edges of reality...
CHECK OUT THE BROWTOBER CHALLENGE PROMPT LIST!
🎃CHALLENGE: BROWTOBER Halloween and autumn themed prompts that you can do throughout the month using your own C-S characters or as gift art/writing! A huge thanks to the community for contributing so many great ideas! DAY 31: Coming soon! The final prompt will be revealed later...
🎃 NEW FOR THIS PROMPT - Browse the event prompt art gallery and submit your own pieces!
⏰MINI EVENT CLOSES NOVEMEBER 7TH 11:59 EST
❓ HOW TO ENTER:
Complete 1 browtober prompt. You can earn a maximum of x10 tickets! Batch submissions are counted per prompt not per submission.
⏰ RAFFLE CLOSES ON: OCTOBER 31st 11:59 EDT
The prompts will remain open an extra week, only the raffle closes at the end of the month!
★ RAFFLE GUIDELINES:
✦ Free raffle designs and designs made from raffle MYO slots cannot be traded or sold! You may gift them to someone else OR return them to staff to be re-raffled.
✦ If you win a PREMADE DESIGN (browbird, kitbull, painted satyr) you will be on cooldown and unable to enter for the next FREE PREMADE DESIGN
✦ If you win a MYO SLOT you will be on cooldown and unable to enter for the next MYO SLOT
✦ Cooldowns mentioned above expire after the next raffle of the same type only! You can still enter for other stuff, you just can't win a design or MYO slot twice in a row!
✦ Winning a companion/game item does not place you on cooldown.
✦ You can win once per raffle
✦ Game items won (aside from MYO slots) are not account bound unless specified and can be traded for anything C-S related (c-s art, c-s items, etc!)
Raffles will be decided by each winner's priority pick! Ex: If you are rolled first and pick prize #4, you get prize #4. Winners will be required to contact Corrin via discord or send in a private ticket within 48 hours of winning!
‼️ Winners will be edited onto this post and announced on discord, so be sure to check back! If we don't hear from you, you'll be rerolled.
DESIGN ✦ [PAINTED-SATYR-181]
An odd little shop stands at the edge of town. Was it always there?
It peddles a variety of wares, both strange and familiar.
You can gain inkdrops to spend by completing browtober prompts. The to-be-revealed day 31 prompt will grant bonus event currency. There will also be other oppourtunities to get some in November!
The BADGE will be leaving the shop at the end of Browtober so be sure to get it while you have the chance! Everything else will remain until the shop's closing date.
The inkwell and inkdrops will be leaving at the end of December 2nd!
‼️ ANY UNSPENT INKDROPS WILL BE LOST! ‼️
★ ADOPT GACHA ★
Gacha is going up on OCTOBER 2nd!
- Each roll is $150 through paypal - payment is taken before design is revealed!
- You will get 1 random design from the available designs
- 26 designs (9 browbirds, 11 painted satyr, 6 kitbulls) with contributions from Corrin, Sleepy, Lune, Cypherlife, Dracula, limesparrow, sphinx, sol, Vaitael, and Nitebight!
- 1 Roll per person for the first 24 hours, if any spots are still available after then you can claim as many of the remaining rolls as you want!
- Gacha is rolled when all slots are taken
- Site raffle system will be used!
- We'll have a GACHA SWAP channel in the discord if you'd like to swap your design after it's revealed!
★ NEW & UPDATED TRAITS ★
✦ MISC TRAIT ADJUSTMENTS
- Kitbull horn mutation has been updated with examples
- Wisps has been clarified to allow for any color and optional glow
- Reversal eye examples have been updated
★ Miscellaneous ★
★ CRAFTING UPDATES
- The CRAFTING PAGE and available recipes can now be viewed even if you have not completed the crafting quest
- Some SEASONAL and EVENT recipes common to rare can now be crafting by everyone, you don't need to do the quest to craft them!
- The RANDOM MATERIAL and 50% OFF COUPON are permanent recipes available to everyone
- All other permanent recipes, and any special and mythic seasonal/event recipes still require you to complete the crafting quest 1 time to unlock all of them.
★ COMPANION UPDATES
- The COMPANION GUIDE is now available, general companion info will be there!
- NEW halloween alt uncommon pet bases for 4 species! Only Available through the new Magic Candy! Existing pets of the same species or newly hatched eggs can be changed into these uncommon forms when paired with the item!
★ REPORTS SYSTEM
- Reports have been adjusted! You can now submit a private report, question, or otherwise get in contact with staff this way through the site without needing discord! If you need anything, please send a private report
★ SITE ISSUE FIXES
- Several images are not displaying properly and various pages are broken, we're aware and are working on fixing it!
- The Birthday gift should no longer be incorrectly granted to newly signed up players! If you recieved a gift and it was NOT the week of your birthday, please send in a report! Gifts will remain unable to be opened until more of the bug claims have been cleaned up - so please submit a CLAIM if you would like to open your gift!
★ PROMPT CORRECTION
- Some prompts such as fit check were incorrectly set at "once a month per character", this has been corrected to "once a month"! Celestial Scrapbook is still once a month per character as intended.
- Issues with submitting to these prompts giving an error should be fixed
🎃 BROWTOBER CHALLENGE REMINDER:
- There is no special extra prize for completing every prompt, other than your own personal accomplishment!
- You do not have to participate if you aren't able to, NO items are retiring permanently and will return in future events or seasonally
- If you plan to do the challenge: pace yourself, take breaks, and remember it's meant to be fun!
- Along with day 31 granting bonus inkdrops, there will also be another way to get inkdrops after browtober concludes during our novemeber mini event so these prompts are not the ONLY source!
While wandering near the inkwell you stumble across an ink-splattered note covered in hastily written symbols...
You must log in to post a comment.Log in